Free delivery for orders above $500
Data Protection Policy
Aztech's Personal Data Protection Policy
We conduct business in compliance to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and has implemented policies to protect your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information when you:
- Register for product warranty
- Contact us for assistance for product you purchased
- Sign up for newsletter and alerts
- Participate in lucky draw and competition
- Purchase products from our ecommerce sites
Use of Personal Information
We use your information to:
- Provide technical support assistance and product repair
- Provide product updates, invitations to events and relevant marketing activities with your prior consent
- Offer rewards and promotions, announce result of luck draw and competition
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys to improve our products and services
- Process your order and delivery
- Conduct internal audits to prevent and detect fraud, to ensure security of our systems and your personal information
We will not use your information other than for the purpose you have consented to. We will retain your information for as long as there is business or legal need.
Protection of Personal Information
We are committed to ensure your information is secure. We have put in place necessary physical and network security, and procedures to safeguard your information.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
Should you have inquiries relating to your personal information we have on you, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.