Free delivery for orders above $500
Aztech RaptorVue WIPC420HD 720P Cloud Camera
Having surveillance cameras at home is no longer a thing for the rich – with the Aztech RaptorVue WIPC420HD 720p Cloud Camera, anyone can easily monitor what’s going on at home anytime, anywhere.
- 1/4” 1 Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- HD (720p)
- Night Vision: 10m (33 ft)
- 355° Pan & 90° Tilt
- Up to 25/30fps Frame Rate
- H.264 Video Compression
- 8x Digital Zoom
- Two-way Audio
- Built-in Mic & Speaker
- Motion Detection
- Micro SD Slot (up to 64GB)
- Configurable Motion Detection Area
- WPS/Reset button
Video & Audio
Setting up the Aztech RaptorVue Camera
1. Connect your smartphone to your wireless router.
2. Download the AztechRaptorVue app from Google Play or App Store on your phone.
3. Install and launch the app. Tap Sign up to create a new account
4. Enter your email address, set your password, and tap Verification code.
5. Enter the verification code that is sent to the email you entered in Step 4, and tap OK.
6. Tap Login.
7. Tap the (+) icon on the top right to add a new camera.
8. Scan the QR code on the base of the camera and tap Next
9. Enter the WiFi password of your wireless router and tap Next
10. Turn up the volume of your smartphone and point its speaker to the microphone of the camera. Wait until the camera connects to the wireless router.
11. Create a secure password for your Aztech RaptorVue camera, and tap Next
12. Once the camera is successfully added, change the time zone to the country you set up the Aztech RaptorVue camera in, and tap Complete.
13. Tap the (X) icon to rename the camera, e.g. Living Room. Tap Complete to finish the setup and you may start operating the Aztech RaptorVue camera.