Smart Home For The Masses
Aztech, a leading provider of consumer networking, home appliances, LED lighting products and Smart Home, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, will showcase its latest products at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2019 from 8 to 11 January 2019 at the World Trade Center Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America (USA).
With a diverse product lineup, the Singapore-based brand announces its foray into the home IoT area – introducing Aztech Kyla: Smart Home, Smart Life series of smart home automation products which is set to appeal to consumers from all walks of life.
The Kyla series embraces the philosophy of a carefree and relaxing lifestyle, bringing users comfort, peace of mind, and improving energy usage through effective management of devices.
Key features of Aztech Kyla:
- • Easy setup, just download the app, add the relevant products and you’re connected!
- • Remote monitoring of devices anywhere
- • 3rd party system integrator is not necessary – just use the Aztech Kyla app!
- • Set automation sequences to instruct your devices what to do seamlessly
- • No massive rewiring which is costly and intrusive
- • Traditional Infra-red controlled “dumb” devices can now be “smart” too
- • Be notified of any intruder alerts or dangerous gas exceeds safe levels with our security or sensor kits
- • Set schedules, time zones, timers and countdowns
- • Compatible with both Android 4.0 and above, and iOS 8.0 and above
- • Voice control compatible with Google Home or Amazon Alexa