1 cup button mushrooms (chopped)
1 medium onion
2 tbsp parsley (chopped)
2 large eggs
900g ground chicken
1 cup bread crumbs
2 tbsp salt + 1/4 tbsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp. black paper
1/4 cup cheddar cheese
Glaze: 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar + 1 tsp. mustard
1. Detach kneading blades in the blade barrel.
2. Add in all the ingredients except for barbecue sauce, brown sugar and mustard into the bread barrel. Mix them well.
3. Place the bread barrel into the breadmaker and set it to DIY function with these settings:
- 11 mins preheat
- 1 hour baking
4. Put the breadmaker aside, combine and mix the remaining ingredients for the glaze.
5. 30 minutes before the time ends, pour the glaze evenly on your meatloaf in the bread barrel.
Slice, Serve and Enjoy!