What kind of batteries does Blink use? Are they easy to replace?
Blink cameras are powered by two non-rechargeable AA Lithium batteries. All cameras will ship with batteries, and they’re easy to replace when the time comes; simply slide open the battery compartment, take out the old batteries, and insert the new set.
Blink camera batteries should be replaced by Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries or the equivalent.
Be sure to avoid AA Lithium Ion or Li-ion batteries as these will carry a higher voltage and may cause issues with your camera.
- How many devices can I add to a Blink System?
- Can the Blink camera detect motion through a window or glass?
- What is the video resolution for Blink cameras?
- How much storage or data is required for each clip?
- What kind of batteries does Blink use? Are they easy to replace?
- How much storage do I get for recorded clips?
- How wide in angle is the field of view?
- How long do the camera batteries last?
- How far from the camera can a person be seen?
- Do I need to run software updates on my Sync Module and Camera(s)?
- Can Blink cameras be used outside?
- Can I disable the blue recording LED on the camera?
- What is the Question Mark icon?
- Can I access my Blink system from my computer?
- What is Ethernet used for on the Sync Module?
- How to set up additional mobile devices
- Blink Technical Specifications
- How can I move my Blink system to a new location or WiFi network?
- When will the Blink alarm be available?
- Why is there a USB port on the camera?
- Clip Length
- What is the Operating Temperature of the Blink cameras?
- What is Instant On?
- Coming Soon: Optional Alarm
- How can I download the Blink app on my iPad?